Program on People's Republic of China International Fellowship
Request for Proposals
Outubro 31, 2018 | 11:59PM
The Lincoln Institute of Land Policy Program on the People’s Republic of China cordially invites proposals for academic papers addressing land, urban, and fiscal issues relating to urbanization in China. Preference will be given to policy-oriented empirical studies and international comparative studies. The focus areas are indicated below:
- Municipal Finance. This area focuses on the effects of municipal finance on urban development, the role of municipal finance in local service delivery, assessment of land value capture practices, as well as the issues relating to municipal fiscal sustainability.
- Land Policy. This area focuses on issues relating to urban or rural land policy reform, and the efficiency and equity of land use management.
- Housing Policy. This area focuses on housing market performance, effectiveness of housing policy (especially affordable housing policy), and housing for migrant workers.
- Urban Environmental Policy. This area focuses on the quality of urban environment, effectiveness of urban environmental policy and regulations, and impact of urban environment on quality of life.
- Urban Resilience. This area focuses on the impacts of climate change and natural disasters on cities, and costs and benefits of urban resilience strategies (including sponge city development).
Applicants for the China Program’s International Fellowship will be required to have a Ph.D. degree at the time of submission.