China Program International Fellowship 2024-25
The Lincoln Institute’s China program invites applications for the annual International Fellowship Program. The program seeks applications from academic researchers working on the following topics in China:
- Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the future of cities;
- Climate change and cities;
- Urban development trends and patterns;
- Urban regeneration;
- Municipal finance and land value capture;
- Land policies;
- Housing policies;
- Urban environment and health; and
- Land and water conservation.
The fellowship aims to promote international scholarly dialogue on China’s urban development and land policy, and to further the Lincoln Institute’s objective to advance land policy solutions to economic, social, and environmental challenges. The fellowship is provided to scholars who are based outside mainland China. Visit the website of the Peking University–Lincoln Institute Center for Urban Development and Land Policy (Beijing) to learn about a separate fellowship for scholars based in mainland China.
Application period: September 29 to November 30, 2023, 11:59 p.m. EST.