Webinar: Federal COVID Relief Funding and Financing Tools for a More Equitable Recovery
As the nation emerges from the depths of the coronavirus pandemic and towards economic recovery, communities across the country are beginning to determine how to use Federal support to build an inclusive economic recovery and a stronger foundation for more broadly shared prosperity.
This one-hour webinar, hosted by the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy and David Paul Rosen & Associates, provides a review of new federal funding (Coronavirus Relief Fund, U.S. Department of the Treasury) and federal project finance tools recently enacted in the CARES Act, the American Rescue Plan, and the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021. The webinar also includes feedback from participants on the proposed uses of these tools to advance the goals of an inclusive recovery.
Who should view this webinar?
- State and local fiscal officers
- Economic Development and Housing Finance professionals
- Community Investment professionals
- Foundation leaders
- Mayors & City Managers
- Real Estate developers
- Business support organizations
- Robert "R.J." McGrail, Senior Research Fellow, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- David Rosen, Principal, David Paul Rosen & Associates
- Nora Lake-Brown, Principal, David Paul Rosen & Associates