Scenario Planning and Housing Affordability
Marzo 14, 2023 | 11:59PM
The Consortium for Scenario Planning, a program of the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, invites proposals for original applications or uses of exploratory scenario planning processes in communities to address housing affordability and availability.
The Consortium seeks proposals to design community-based exploratory scenario planning workshops that consider the impacts of housing-related issues. International applications are welcome. Successful applicants may receive commissions of up to $10,000.
Please send questions to Ryan Handy, Planning Practice and Scenario Planning Policy Analyst.
- Application deadline: March 14, 2023
- Notification of accepted proposals: April 4, 2023
- First Draft Due: March 2024
- Final Draft Due: May 2024
The Consortium for Scenario Planning will evaluate proposals based on five criteria:
- Relevance of the project to the RFP’s theme of exploratory scenario planning as applied to housing affordability and availability;
- Rigor of workshop design and adherence to exploratory scenario planning (XSP) method;
- Capacity and expertise of the team and relevant analytical and/or practice-based experience;
- Potential impact and usefulness of the proposed workshops for practitioners of scenario planning;
- Feasibility of project completion within a one-year timeframe.