Publications & Multimedia
Publishing work since the early 1970s, the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy disseminates the research of our faculty, fellows, and associates through books, policy focus reports, working papers, conference papers, and other media.
- Books document conference proceedings, course materials, and recent research;
- Policy Focus Reports summarize differing viewpoints on timely land use and taxation issues;
- Working papers report sponsored research on a vast array of land use, planning, and taxation issues;
- Conference papers comprise a new and growing archive of research presented at the Lincoln Institute’s annual Land Policy Conference series and other conferences;
- Land Lines, a quarterly magazine, presents articles on Institute-sponsored programs, research, and publications; and
- Multimedia resources include a CD of the works of Henry George; the documentary film series Making Sense of Place on Phoenix, Cleveland, and Portland, Oregon; and a public radio series titled Shifting Ground.
All policy focus reports, working papers, conference papers, and Land Lines issues are posted on the Institute website for free downloading. Selected books and book chapters are also available online, and some titles are offered in Spanish, Portuguese, or Chinese in addition to English.
We encourage adoption of Lincoln Institute materials for college courses or other educational purposes. Use our form to request an exam copy.